Monday, August 20, 2007

Kids Speak

This weekend my 6 year old nephew and 3 year old niece were visiting my parents, to them they were visiting grandparents. We don't see them too much because of where we live and where they live, however, when we see them we always have so much fun. I usually take tons of pictures every time. They know now, and seems like they don't mind the paparazzi aunt.
After going home, we always laugh at things kids usually say. One of the funny episodes were with my husband and nephew, and my niece joining in. Just to explain couple of things, we are called teta and wujko. Teta is Ukrainian word for aunt and wujko for uncle. So it all started with my nephew pointing out - wujko you have a bad breath! My husband reacted by making a face, so my nephew continued, that is okay I have bad breath too sometimes. The game continues until, my nephew points out again - wujko you have big nipples, and my niece on the background laughs with screaming big nipples, big nipples, ha ha ha. Yes it was a bit cold outside.

[TRUE STORY]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it seems that you need to slap those kids around ;)


    check out my site

    conservativechatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and your visit.
    Actually we do not slap the kids. The beauty is that they are just honest, and if you think that they said something wrong, then you teach them not to. But that day we just had fun, and dialogues like that did not bother us at all.

    ReplyDelete

And now lets hear your blobbing, lol!