Sunday, July 31, 2011

Only Three Years Old & Wants His Own Car

We were eating lunch together and talking. Daddy left the table to get something. I told Matthew that after lunch we have to go to the car dealership to look for a new car.
- 'No, no, I don't want to go to the car dealership' - Matthew demanded.
I explained that we need to get a second car.
- 'Daddy needs new car for work, and Mommy will take the KIA' - I told him.
Matthew started to think, and he is very obvious usually by grabbing his head or tapping on his forehead.
- 'What will Matthew drive?' - he asked with both hands in front of him, almost demanding.
I thought that was very funny and cute.
- 'Well, you can drive your red wagon' - I replied.
He looked at me, first surprised and then laughed.
- 'Oh that is funny' - he jokingly replied.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should hide your car keys ?
    Matthew is a very clever young boy.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Tell Matthew he can have an '86 Pontiac Fiero. Or a '72 Pinto. Or a '73 Pacer. Classics, all.

    ReplyDelete

And now lets hear your blobbing, lol!