Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm Eating A Chocolate Vanilla Mouse

- 'Matthew what kind of ice cream is this' - I ask while he was eating his ice cream cone.
- 'Mmmmmm its a mouse' - he replied.
- 'A mouse, what's that' - I asked surprised.
- 'It is a swirl ice cream, not squirrel' - Daddy corrected him.
- 'I am eating vanilla-chocolate swirl ice-cream coooone' - proudly with ice cream all over his face he corrected himself.

I turned my head away and started to laugh. Matthew could not remember the 'swirl' word, he knew was similar to 'squirrel', so he picked another furry rodent a 'mouse'.

1 comment:

  1. When I read this I thought you might be taking about another desert similar to the Mouse your son was eating. Mousse or mouse close enough.

    Love the way his mind works. Aren't children grand !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

And now lets hear your blobbing, lol!